Can I use CDImage on a Norwegian XP

I have used the CD Image form Aarons unattended guide to make myself an ISO of a slipstreamed unattended SP2 CD.

My question is as follows:

Can I use it on the Norwegian version of XP Home Edition?

'Cause I guess it only packs the files together, right? It doesn't change anything that can cause an error because the files are for the Norwegian version...?

Thanks in advance :)

I have used the CD Image form Aarons unattended guide to make myself an ISO of a slipstreamed unattended SP2 CD.

My question is as follows:

Can I use it on the Norwegian version of XP Home Edition?

'Cause I guess it only packs the files together, right? It doesn't change anything that can cause an error because the files are for the Norwegian version...?

Thanks in advance :)

You can use CD Image with ANY data files you want to put on a CD.

CD Image does not 'pack the files together', it just stores files that are binary identical (independent of the filename) only once in the ISO Image and creates pointers from each directory entry that points to the file.

I have been using it for all kinds of software from Novell, Netscape, Sun, Oracle, Microsoft etc. etc.

For example it is possible to store Windows XP Servicepack 1 and 1a in German, English, French an Italian on one CD. There are so many common files that CD Image can reduce around 1.3 GB to ~600 Megs.