what do u use to backup ur dvds?

cougartrace

heh hp claimed wrong

what kind of problems are u encountering

go to www.doom9.org and www.videohelp.com for all stuff related with av.

u've many alternatives depending on how much time u can spare on them, how much quality u like, how much patience u have. etc..

I use dvd shrink and nero for it. sometimes dvd2one.

tried some of menu editing but takes time. and I use ifoedit for some other purposes...

lol that's very lame all cd-roms use cdrom.sys imapi.sys etc.. from ms, and if they were to change it i'm sure sfc would complain about it :)

yes if your dvd is 4.7gb disc (I don't believe much of the movie dvd's are like that these days) u can use dvd decrypter its something that I use very often too.

with dvd dectrypter u copy the source right away.

with dvd shrink u can copy and compress at the same time, some say that's bad for the dvd-rom but I hardly believe that and even so i could get a new one if it breaks, cd/dvd-roms are the cheapest components these days..

DVD Shrink - I've backed up dozens of DVD's and not a problem encountered so far. It will back up as an iso which will burn with just about any available burning program. Quality is excellent - a 2 hour movie compressed to a single 4.7 GB DVD looks perfect on my 82 cm, widescreen TV (although I did cut out the extra's and unwanted/unneeded languages/subtitles).