Countdown

Rekenaar

• 2 months later...
I added On Screen Display for this purpose, just download the newest version to use this. Create OSDText in [settings] section to override default text. Please note, %d is used as a placeholder for the remaining seconds.

Benjamin

thanx that answered one of the question i had :) .. i have one more q left tho

how do i change the font and size of the text?

Geez, it's really amazing what the people are longing for. :blink: As far as I know up 2 now there is no way to change the font attributes of that countdown message ... and 2 be honest: i don't know why such a so-called "feature" should be implemented. It has nothing 2 do with unattended installations, remeber: usually no1 is sitting in front of the PC. :P

As far as I know up 2 now there is no way to change the font attributes of that countdown message ...

:(

i was looking a for a selectable software installation [wihu does beatuifully :)] + file/dir ops + hide=true option for hiding all sorts of windows that popup during installation... in short an xplode alternative

osd which shows seconds remaining is a bonus :)

2 be honest: i don't know why such a so-called "feature" should be implemented. It has nothing 2 do with unattended installations, remeber: usually no1 is sitting in front of the PC.

in that case why would people require need wihu,xplode,wpi hell even colour batches when normal batch files can manage those tasks :P

in that case why would people require need wihu,xplode,wpi hell even colour batches when normal batch files can manage those tasks :P

:lol: WIHU like those other tools is used for automatization since this this its main purpose. And here it's more flexible than batch files, moreover it offers nice features under one skin, not necessarily all of them available in batch files. And don't forget the /autoinstall=0 switch. ;) And about colors: I guess many of the people in here lost their original objective and now end up in doing cosmetic surgery. :P But this is life. *hehe*