nero 6.3.1.20

bilko

hi i am trying to find the switch for nero 6.3.1.20 this is what i am using but it won't install silent can anyone help plz

ECHO.

ECHO Registering Nero Burning ROM...

REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\Applications\Nero\register.reg

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Nero Burning ROM v6.3.1.20

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\nero\setup.exe /silent=1 /silent /no_ui /noreboot

This works for me :D

Place it in Your main_batch.cmd and You can do both the install and register it at the same time :D

ECHO Installing Nero 6.3.1.20

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Nero\nero63120.exe /silent /noreboot /no_ui /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /write_sn

ECHO.

/ SwedenXP

Found this in antother thread...

/ SwedenXP :whistle:

The installer for the products using the Web Install-Engine allows it to proceed an unattended installation for endusers.

Unattended Installation of the Ahead Product without storing the serial number in the registry

setup.exe /silent /sn="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

There are several types of serial numbers. The used type of a serial number defines the structure of the start menu part of the product. This allows it install a product on several systems with one serial number. The customer has then to enter the serial number after the first start of the product (or the customer uses the Demo Mode if the product supports this)

Unattended Installation of the Ahead Product. The serial number will be stored in the registry

setup.exe /silent /sn="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /write_sn

Remark: This method works only for retail and for dummy serial numbers. This does not work for OEM serial numbers!

The next start of the product depends on the serial number used:

If the serial number is a valid retail serial number then the product can be used as normal

If the serial number is only a dummy serial number then this serial number can only be used for the installation. The serial number defines the structure of the start menu part of the product. If this dummy serial number is stored in the registry then the Demo button is not there. The user has to enter a valid serial number before the product can be used.

Unattendend and invisible installation of a Webversion:

if you use the SFX file and the installer shall be started invisible and without any user interaction. Then please use the following parameters:

/silent=1 /silent /no_ui

Additional parameters for the unattended installation:

/language=<language>[,<language>]*

Normally English and System language would be installed.

With the language parameter you are able to install additional languages

/setlang=<language> sets the language to use for the application (since Nero 6.3.0.1)

/no_ui Disables the user interface during a silent installation.

/path="<target path>" defines the target path for the installation (ahead folder)

/silent The installer will be started in silent mode.

/silent=1 The Selfextracting-Engine also will be started invisible also

/nocancel Disables "Cancel" button in the "process installation" dialog

/noreboot Disables "Reboot" button in "bye" dialog

Language definitions:

CHT Chinese (Traditional)

CHS Chinese (Simplified)

CSY Czech

DAN Danish

DEU German

ELL Greek

ENG English

ESP Spanish

FIN Finnish

FRA French

HUN Hungarian

ITA Italian

JPN Japanese

KOR Korean

NLD Dutch

NOR Norwegian

PLK Polish

PTB Portuguese (Brazil)

PTG Portuguese

RUS Russian

SKY Slovak

SLV Slovenian

SVE Swedish

TRK Turkish

Thanks goes out to Ahead Customer Services

@prathapml

i tried with setup.exe of nero, and same thing, instead of showing me the picture like in SwedenXP replay, the installation is starting.

maybe i'm doing something wrong?i extracted nero63117.exe file, i opened CMD, navigated to nero folder, and wrotten this command

setup.exe /?

Don't know if anyone has been experiencing this but I seem the extraction process no matter what I do if I use the SFX file (nero63120.exe) .

This is what I use:

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Nero\nero63120.exe /silent=1 /silent /no_ui /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /write_sn" /f

also tried without /silent using just /silent=1 and /no_ui didn't help any.

If i extact the SFX archive and use:

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Nero\setup.exe /silent /no_ui /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /write_sn" /f

Everything works like it's supposed to...there's obviously no extraction screen ;)

The problem with using the 2nd method is that once extracted Nero is quite huge 92,1MB as opposed to 27,7MB when using the SFX.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong with the SFX version of my RunOnceEx...I really don't want to see anything while installing Nero and using the setup.exe is not a viable alternative since it's so big.