stuck on "the thing"

FthrJACK

im onthe level boss where theres a mutant in a glass chamber and another bursts down from teh ceiling like a long vine, it swings around lashing at you, i can only avoid it by going behind the glass chamber.. which eventually gets broken :)

on one of the security cams ive noticed a gun in the air vents, but cant find anyway in anywhere, maybe it couldnt hit me if i was in there.

does anyone know how to beat this thing?

Screenshot here

just ever so slightly.... bloody amazing!!

get it u wont regret it!! (well i seriously doubt it! i think u will love it tho :) )

no multiplayer, but he single player is in a league of its own

[update]

ok anyone gets stuck heres a walkthru from outpost 31 a cool "thing" fansite i found, for both the movie and game. i wouldnt recomend using the guide unless you absolutley have to, dont get it until you are totally stuck or you will spoil the game.

guide download here

they have a series of movies and screenshots on outpost 31, some look like ps2 screenshots, and some look likethey dont have max settings on the graphics turned up, but it still looks impressive at lower settings.

check that site out if your thinking of it, i think it will make you decide to get the game :rolleyes: