WINNTBBU.DLL issue somewhere

I have made my own customised winntbbu.dll file (yes, nothing new, but anyway), but when it's running, besides only being at a lower resolution than the 1024x768 I thought it should run at, where the text is in the right "frame", the borders sort of move the picture up around the text but everything else is fine.

I thought the text was just inserted at a certain point and not actually contained in boxes like it seems to be here. The picture has been edited because the rest isn't really suitable to post, but what's shown is where the problem is anyway, that's the main thing.

post-70-1093138843_thumb.jpg

I noticed that when i changed the font of that text and it made the text bigger and some of the text couldnt be read at all. The text on the left and the title's of the text on the right were ok. It was the paragraph text that created the mess. You might want to leave that set to Tahoma and see if it helps.

The string table that controls the paragraph text is located at sting table 2:

19, "Tahoma"

If that doesnt help take the text out by backspacing the entries, leave a space and leave the quotes:

Example: " "

Dont save it as: ""

I basically followed that guide originally - didn't know how to do it otherwise - using a blank 1024x768 base and doing a collage of sorts (should it only be a single image instead of a collage type thing?), and setting that bitmap as the 103 image, and I'd done a 180x30 or something for each of the 100-102 images, but this didn't work when it ran on setup as they ended up double size or something, so this time I've deleted them and just left it as the bitmap background only, but haven't gotten around to creating the iso and sending across to other machine to run through VMWare with.

Maybe I could just leave the text out as well, as I never read it anyway, but will have to look to see what strings or whatever I can leave out, as Randy mentioned.