Daemon Tools unattended problem :(

stickfun

For all of you that have not got Daemon Tools to work, this is what i have done to get it to work flawlessly....

assuming that your install of windows is the default. make corrections accordingly

step 1.

on your main system, unistall daemon tools. download and install the latest version. which should be 3.47, as far as i know the next release wont be until 4.0.

step 2.

after you install the recent addition, navagate yourself to

"c:\windows\downloaded installations\DAEMON Tools 3.47" in that directory you will find the infamous .msi file everyone talks about. copy that to your unattended install applications directory.

step 3.

for some this step my differ again, because i use the RunOnceEx method. But the switches should remain same. just add the following to your RunOnceEx.cmd file

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /VE /D "Daemon Tools 3.47" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\DaemonTools\daemon.msi /quiet /passive /qn /norestart REBOOT=ReallySuppress" /f

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hallo

I'm using this:

REG ADD %KEY%\045 /VE /D "Daemon Tools 3.47" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\045 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\DaemonTools\DaemonTools347.msi /quiet /passive /qn /norestart REBOOT=ReallySuppress" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\045 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\install\DaemonTools\DaemonScript.msi /qn" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\045 /V 3 /D "%systemdrive%\install\DaemonTools\DaemonDriveInstall.DaemonScript" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\045 /V 4 /D "rundll32 setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 128 %systemdrive%\Install\DaemonTools\DaemonTools.inf" /f

but that f***ing window for the driver appears again...

...and i've checked out the suppression on Driver Install in nLite...

so? someone can help me?

mrmr

well, tried right now with this:

REG ADD %KEY%\045 /VE /D "Daemon Tools 3.47" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\045 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\DaemonTools347.msi /qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress" /f

but the driver window appears again...even if i've removed "driver search" also with nLite...

mrmr