Registry Hunting Challenge

The first time you start Windows XP, three registry keys exist for those stupid reminders for the Windows Tour and Fix Screen Resolution.

I have searched ALL of the registry hives and even searched setupreg.hiv (by fluke chance of maybe) and I cannot find WHERE these registry keys start from. Does anyone know where to find these keys on the XP cd to edit them out?

(Yes, I'm aware that I can run a post-setup [in a numerous amount of ways] registry modification to erase those keys, but I'm trying to eliminated them at the SOURCE. :) )

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PostBootReminders
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PostBootReminders\Microsoft.FixScreenResolution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PostBootReminders\Microsoft.OfferTour

Instead of finding them on the cd you could use nLite to make a smaller windows XP installation and just leave those parts out ;-)... nLite can even make the cd unattended for you... I combination with the described method of creating a unattended cd you can make a whole lot of changes to the cd...

The Unattended Application, Update, drivers, etc, installations will work aswell... Its great, I saved around 250mb of useless crap..oh I mean less pleasant stuff from the cd and the total final installation of XP...

-or something like that... cut me some slack, its 4:43 :P-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Tour]

"RunCount"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Tour]

"RunCount"=dword:00000000