Apple To Launch New Ad Campaign On Windows

FthrJACK

Apple computer will launch a UK ad campaign this autumn in a bid to persuade windows PC owners to switch to mac OS X, its operating system and its mac computers.

Apple has already begun to put ads on billboards and tv in the USA featuring members of the public talking about why they switched to the mac. As well as extolling the beneftis of apples hardware and software the ads claim migrating to a mac is much easier and troublle free than most Windows users think.

0239.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Kill Apple!! :) I hate them sooooo much. They think there all that and a bag of chips :rolleyes: My mate had one and he kept going on about how it was better that my PC blah blah, i couldnt shut him up, then he got a PC :D

Apple's are good for looks and graphics work, thats all.

Apples are also good for being overpriced and underspecced - most people I know who use them treat it more like a piece of furniture that a computer and tend to be more bothered about how a computer looks than what it can do

The processors may get more instructions per clock cycle, but now they're still stuck with a low clockspeed and their fastest single CPU systems are dire compared to a PC of equivalant value

Regarding the new ad campaign - the 'real people who switched to Macs'. They have been running for a while now in the USA and I just have one question:

Has anyone ever seen such a bunch of TOTAL LOSERS in their life?

I mean these people are so worthless I cannot imagine taking their word for why I should switch to a MAc!

LS