ATI + NVidea Driver in OemPnPDriversPath

Astalavista

Regular ATI drivers won't install control panel by default... however, Omega's driverpack will.

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

Those aren't signed, if you need that info. ;>

If you want, you can extract the regular ATI drivers and the Omega drivers and create a hybrid driver pack by using the Omega driverpack inf-files located in 2KXP_INF folder instead of the regular ATI infs. You will have to add the missing files to the ATI driver folder though, and figuring out which ones you need might be a bit tedious.

Normally though, this isn't necessary at all, Omega drivers will work just fine, so unless you know what you're doing, don't bother. ;)

Oh, and a personal opinion... why bother including unpacked drivers in the first place? They change alot, and will most likely be outdated in a very short while.

Control Panel ???

do we really need it? I just stick to the defaults any ways.

convince me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mosselman,

i not to proud to admint a imperfection... simply put i am just LAZY. ;)

joke joke... i have already renamed my folders to ATI n Nvidia

If you made a concious choice to use the default settings and to not install the control panel, then no... but if you just use default because you never checked the control panel out, then at the very least you should try the cpanel.

Anyway, the response was directed at RichTJ99 who asked if the control panel was included. =)

• 4 weeks later...