neo 3333 "I NEED YOUR HELP"

DTM.inc

You wrote for the VMware silent install issue that you had it happenin.

I have this and i cant get it working, WHAT'S WRONG ???

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /VE /D "VMware Workstation" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /V 1 /D "\"%CDROM%\Software\VMware\msiexec -i \"%CDROM%\XPCD\Software\VMware\VMware Workstation.msi\" INSTALLDIR="\"C:\Program Files\VMware\" ADDLOCAL=ALL DISABLE_AUTORUN=1 SERIALNUMBER="\"<Serial Number>\" /qn" /f

I keep getting 'to many command line parameters' error

please help :}

You wrote for the VMware silent install issue that you had it happenin.

I have this and i cant get it working, WHAT'S WRONG ???

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /VE /D "VMware Workstation" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /V 1 /D "\"%CDROM%\Software\VMware\msiexec -i \"%CDROM%\XPCD\Software\VMware\VMware Workstation.msi\" INSTALLDIR="\"C:\Program Files\VMware\" ADDLOCAL=ALL DISABLE_AUTORUN=1 SERIALNUMBER="\"<Serial Number>\" /qn" /f

I keep getting 'to many command line parameters' error

please help  :}

Can you show me the actual syntax that is imported into your runonceex registry ? So I can see what's wrong.

First of all, you have added some unnecessary characters and the path before msiexec shown in red above. Remove them from you syntax. Msiexec is on your system not on the cd like you have shown me in your syntax. You have also forgotten the square brackets (ie. [...] shown below in blue) for your the path where you want to install VMware.

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /V 1 /D "msiexec -i \"%CDROM%\XPCD\Software\VMware\VMware Workstation.msi\" [INSTALLDIR=\"C:\Program Files\VMware\"] ADDLOCAL=ALL DISABLE_AUTORUN=1 SERIALNUMBER=\"XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX\" /qn" /f

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX - Your serial number with hypens in it.

:huh: