Multiple CDShell Errors

FFA

i try to download CD Shell 2.0.11 from http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/ but i couldent

some one there have that version

i have download a version from CD Shells homepage but after i have placed the BOOT folder in my AIO-DVD folder the hole thing blow my mind up.

i have startet the CD Shell and the splash screen come

and the command "Press Enter to boot from DVD..."

after that

Fail.jpg

i have placed CD shell on

D:\AIO-DVD\BOOT\cdshw.exe that is the exe file i'm runing and the CDShell.ini file

D:\AIO-DVD\BOOT\CDshell.ini

i have try to make that multi dvd before and then the CD shell works perfect

so what is the problem i give up :)

BTW i will be glad if some one have a link so i can get that version of

CD Shell 2.0.11 www.msfn.org has :) i think this is the reason but i'm not sure :)

i hope some one can help me with that problem :)

it's not the reason. Did you press ENTER or any other key? the error message is NORMAL when running in the script debugger. If you notice the command trying to be execute "boot", do you really want to BOOT the harddrive at that moment? It's most likely a syntax problem or something in your INI file, or you didn't press Enter, OR you didn't press enter SOON ENOUGH.

If you are using the INI file (basically) form the website, it's logic is this...

It prints "Press the ENter key..." for 5 seconds. If in those 5 seconds you press the Enter the key, the menu loads, if NOT then it will boot 0x80 (the first harddrive). Which is most likely what happened, you didn't press the Enter key within five seconds of CDSHW.EXE loading. I only see it for 2 seconds on my monitor as it changes resolution and takes a bit.

i got it know it works i have placed a converter to ps2 port.

But i test my multi dvd in CD shell when it comes with that menu so i press 1 to go into the next menu and then i have to press 1 again but it comes with a fail "FILE NOT FOUND" what is that ?

Maybe CDshell doesn't support input from USB devices, or you need to enable support in your BIOS for legacy USB devices, and DOS-support in BIOS for USB-keyboard (bcos on some bioses, keyboard becomes usable only after windows loads). I've found that the nature of CDshell being scripted had benefits as well as negatives.

I began out with CDshell, but ever since I saw EasyBoot, and its ease-of-use, I've been recommending that to all who want to use Multi-Boot CDs. EasyBoot suports USB mouse/keyboard, and boot-sectors of any size. It has a WYSIWYG editor, and the GUI doesn't has the advantage that you can't possibly make mistakes with it. The preview its able to show, and the resulting graphical boot-screens and multi-level menus it can provide make it well worth the time spent in getting used to it.

It is a paid-for tool, though. So you might want to stay with CDshell/bootScriptor.

i got the easyboot but i will use CDShell instead...

but know i test my DVD in vmWAre and get this error code 5

Code Error 5 is

CDBOOT: Cannot BOOT from the CD - Code: 5

what is the problem?

i have this problem here when i'm testing that AIO-DVD in vmWare when i want to boot from the windows xp pro ore windows 2000 pro it comes with this error

CDBOOT: Cannot BOOT from the CD - Code: 5

what is the problem i'm stuck here please help me :)

THX all

that's usually a problem with your bootsectors (after CDSHELL). Either you have a missing file of SETUPLDR.BIN or you hexed your files in lowercase characters instead of upper, or you missed one entry that you were supposed to hex.

i'm sure i don't have do somthing wrong i have hex edited them totally right and i have just follow that guide i have check my files but can not find a error