Can anyone post screenshots of XPLODE?

ironman

Hi guys ,

I don't know really what XPLODE does ... i know it does something with the gui .

I read the manual of how to edit it but i dont know nothing in programming , so i would be very glad if someone could post here finished scripts that could use ... it will save me a lot ...

Thanks

Screenshots can be seen on wraith's homepage of XPlode (here).

Or, you can download the latest XPlode from the home-page of the XPlode project (above) and open the help file (with a .chm extension) - that has a lot of screenshots too!

As for a sample script, see the one already included in the download - best one, and well-commented too!

@wraith-

Just saw your page now. You used to have screenies of XPlode running in its 2 modes (GUIinstall, normal) there, isn't it there anymore? If you want fresh screenies taken and posted, I'll send them to you. :)

Wow !!!! that's cruel !!!

Thanks prathapml , as always your comments are very professional !!!

Still after i read the manual i would be very glad if anyone will post a finished script , i just dont understand how can it be done , sorry.

post-86-1092571586_thumb.jpg

Screenshots can be seen on wraith's homepage of XPlode (here).

Or, you can download the latest XPlode from the home-page of the XPlode project (above) and open the help file (with a .chm extension) - that has a lot of screenshots too!

As for a sample script, see the one already included in the download - best one, and well-commented too!

@wraith-

Just saw your page now. You used to have screenies of XPlode running in its 2 modes (GUIinstall, normal) there, isn't it there anymore? If you want fresh screenies taken and posted, I'll send them to you. :)

I actually removed them because of the complete rewrite I was doing for 2.00.

Unfortunately I won't really be around for the next 3-4 months, only development I'm doing is for university.

There's just not enough time for things such as XPlode.

I hope to finish it off during the midsemester break, but I won't guarantee anything. (The break is in the middle of the next 3-4 months, so..)

I don't see this help file. Could someone perhaps post some...I'm just trying to figure out what, if anything, xplode can do to make my install better.

Edit: Nevermind. I found some while browsing through the archive.

@big_gie

Gues what... look at the first and last post from me here:

Unsolved regtweaks

Came here to find out again how the regtweaks used to work from within XPlode.

Found your file, and although your language means almost zero to me, i speak some regtweaks... :P

The freaking msn messenger tweak for me is in it! AAAAHHHH! :blink:

But i must say your file has some very nice usage of things i was planning to find out. So thnx, and i gues you don't mind i "steal" a few parts from you!

(If only i could translate some pieces from it.. :wacko: )

Well you don't really need the french part of the xml... its just the description of what its doing, like "extraction" or "installation" (which are the same in english! :) ) and the program name...

Go ahead and take what you want! :)

(i already took...ssstt ;) )

Yeah, i am going read it all the way down and going to spend some time testing the regtweaks and creating of my startmenu. Used the delete cmd allready, so it won't be a prob for me! B)

Saw a few interresting solutions in the way you use XPlode.

Question anyway.. can i give you a PM if i get stuck on a option i want to use?

cheers anyway, thnx for the file/help.