The Perfect Combination

That is one way, but I find it is quicker to burn a new cd and run on a separate machine.I use Virtual PC but it seems to take twice as long.

Everything seems ok, but there is always something to p*** on your chips :yes:

Little something about the registry's RunOnce-key: RunOnce. Windows will make sure for you it won't run again. And don't delete the whole key just because of one entry! Just remove the entry, that's all. I don't know if anything else is in that key when your first boot. And Windows and Windows-apps use the key as well, so don't delete the key, just remove entry's, when you need to. You could also just add the info (if needed) in RunOnce instead of Run, and let Windows remove it for you.

I install as many apps as possible at T-12. But, Office 2003 and NAV2k3 doesn't install properly at cmdlines stage. And, some registry values get re-generated at first-boot - so they should be re-applied at first logon. Also, the %systemdrive%\install\ folder will cleanly get deleted at GUIrunonce (after o2k3 setup). Network operations, swap-file config, user-specific options, the list goes on.... (which need to be done at a reboot after all apps are done, so what I found this solution).

So there you have it - why I run XPlode twice for setup ^^^^. :)

Sounds too compicated to me... I'll stick with my first plan for now:D :rolleyes: But when I become a uA-Guru I'll make things veeeery complicated that noone will be able to understand them, than I will patent my uA and make millions of copies and make user buy it only b/c they are affraid to make uACDs themselves... muhahhahahhaha!!! ... did I say that out loud :whistle:

I will patent my uA and make millions of copies and make user buy it only b/c they are affraid to make uACDs themselves
didn't work for Bill Gates, well maybe for $47 billion worth :D

Well I am no greedy Gates soo... $46.9 billion will suffice :whistle: