slipstream question

belluso_316

i want to know how some people are slipstream wix xp and sp2 and also including other kind of software like the powertoys and office 2003 can someone help me with this?? i like to include my powertoys in my slipstream and roxio goback, and maybe office 2003 if posible :rolleyes: thanks for any help :)

i want to know how some people are slipstream wix xp and sp2 and also including other kind of software like the powertoys and office 2003 can someone help me with this?? i like to include my powertoys in my slipstream and roxio goback, and maybe office 2003 if posible :rolleyes:  thanks for any help :)

You want to fit all of those programs with XP SP2 in a 700MB CD????

@Drepie

IE6 is part and parcel of WindowsXP

The only things you could add in relation to it are SP1 and updates after that was released.

Though if you just use SP2 all IE6 updates are included.

Hope that helps

@belluso_316

I did manually using the /integrate:<path> switch and delted the folders like, Lang, all upgrade, support, valueadd and cmponent to reduce size. If you try that you may get more on CD but everything your after.

@Drepie

IE6 is part and parcel of WindowsXP

The only things you could add in relation to it are SP1 and updates after that was released.

Though if you just use SP2 all IE6 updates are included.

Hope that helps

@belluso_316

I did manually using the /integrate:<path> switch and delted the folders like, Lang, all upgrade, support, valueadd and cmponent to reduce size.  If you try that you may get more on CD but everything your after.

is there are a script for explorer 6

well maybe not office2003 but at least the powertoys because i have seen a couple of slipstream guides and they mention about integreting other software like the powertoys and NAV 2004 but they dont explain how to do it and i was just curious onhow its done. :rolleyes:

it will be great if maybe in some furute versions on slipstream programs like sutostream or nlite they include some kind of way to include software in the xp slipstream :)

@Drepie

Not sure what you want a script for as it is already their.

@belluso_316

The best place to go for any info on slipstreaming ServicePacks and Applications is here at http://unattended.msfn.org and follow the guide. When your stuck use the Application Switches for exactly that to install apps and use the Unattended Windows for questions when your stuck with errors or wish to check stuff.

I do highly suggest you use the search function though as you'll find most questions have already been asked and answered.

The switch i provided

I did manually using the /integrate:<path> switch and delted the folders like, Lang, all upgrade, support, valueadd and cmponent to reduce size. If you try that you may get more on CD but everything your after.

only applies to adding SP2 to XP

Hope that helps

That's not possible, unless you used a DVD or just put Office 2003 on a seperate CD... OR you used some kind of "hocus pocus", but I doubt that will happen! :)

There is a way, use WinISO, make one folder and put all of the program in the folder and use a program like Menu Maker "Boot-maker" and burn the ISO. I've have a cd that is over 2gig on one CD. For example all of Office 2003 package- Office 2003, FrontPage 2003, Pub 2003, One Note, etc... one one CD.