Just made my first CD...need some help tweaking it

Hi everyone...I just used the guide to make my first custom XP CD.

I was making the CD so that it would work for several computers (all with different names, organizations, computer names, etc.) so I didn't think I could make a completely unattended setup (please correct me if I'm wrong). What I did was make one where it hides the dialog if everything was answered in the answer file.

Anyway it worked pretty nicely (thanks to that great guide on this site) but it has just one problem...it doesn't let me choose what drive to install on, what kind of partitions I wanted, or if I want to format. It just goes straight to copying the files. I could see how this would be good for some people but I really need that level of control.

I was wondering what, if anything, I could do to fix this.

Thank you very much.

-Kain

Well I have a test pc to work with and a stack of about 400 blank CD's so I'm just going with the real method. I'd love to do the virtual but getting the programs and figuring out how to use them is too much right now. I'm sorta pressed for time at the moment but later on this week I'll look into that alternative more. Thanks for the advice.

vmware seems slightly dfaster then virt pc to test with or you could use CDRW's :) I am lucky causae I have a test system I can reghost real fast but I usualy use vmware gsk server on my main server