eagle00789

Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd  

2,055 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd

• Yes
    • No
    • What whould be the function?
    • Maybe

[*]When a program is selected in the list, if insert is clicked, the new program will insert below the selected one (done) [`felix` comment] Not working

eagle,

beta 3 looks great and very functional...

When you select an item to move, can you either select the item and it's child items or multiple select? this would be handy :)

In the file menu a history would be good so that you can open previously edited files without having to go looking for them.

The only other thing i think is needed is an undo function "like ctrl z" other than that i think it is all there from my prospective :thumbup

[*]When a program is selected in the list, if insert is clicked, the new program will insert below the selected one (done) [`felix` comment] Not working
Thats because it's ready for the upcoming version
beta 3 looks great and very functional...
Thanks
When you select an item to move, can you either select the item and it's child items or multiple select? this would be handy :)
Will look into it, to see if this is possible
In the file menu a history would be good so that you can open previously edited files without having to go looking for them.
A MRU will be in the next version
The only other thing i think is needed is an undo function "like ctrl z"
Will be done for the next version. (look a few posts up, to my to do list)
other than that i think it is all there from my prospective  :thumbup

Thanks

Found the text below posted in the other RunOnceEx program thread.

I have a suggestion....I dunno if the file has been updated beyond the 0.3 version I have, but it would be nice to set a starting number...while 000 is nice, when creating multiple runonceex.cmd's for systems that install on 2 computers it would be nice to set the starting number for it to start with in the new cmd file...like for my setup, I have a common.cmd which installs common programs for every system, then I have comp1.cmd which installs programs for my pc, and comp2.cmd which installs programs for a different pc...if I use this program to create all 3, comp1 or comp2 will overwrite common.cmd's programs in registry...just a suggestion.

I will include this also in my program, because this is a realy good idea

Found the text below posted in the other RunOnceEx program thread.
I have a suggestion....I dunno if the file has been updated beyond the 0.3 version I have, but it would be nice to set a starting number...while 000 is nice, when creating multiple runonceex.cmd's for systems that install on 2 computers it would be nice to set the starting number for it to start with in the new cmd file...like for my setup, I have a common.cmd which installs common programs for every system, then I have comp1.cmd which installs programs for my pc, and comp2.cmd which installs programs for a different pc...if I use this program to create all 3, comp1 or comp2 will overwrite common.cmd's programs in registry...just a suggestion.

I will include this also in my program, because this is a realy good idea

Excellent!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...