eagle00789

Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd  

2,055 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd

• Yes
    • No
    • What whould be the function?
    • Maybe

First, thanks for a great piece of software... does the job beautifully!

just thought i would make a report that i am seeing the same issue as toe_cutter, when i save, reopen make adjustments and save again i get double %PP% entires and obviously more if i do it again..

just a minor point but just trying to let you know!

Thanks again

I used the previous ver 2.2 and the update dosn't report the new ver, why?

Because the update-function is disabled, because it contained to many problems

just thought i would make a report that i am seeing the same issue as toe_cutter, when i save, reopen make adjustments and save again i get double %PP% entires and obviously more if i do it again..
This problem was already solved in the latest release. i think you got version 2.6.0.0 beta 1 instead of beta 2 Edited by eagle00789

• 4 weeks later...
This problem was already solved in the latest release. i think you got version 2.6.0.0 beta 1 instead of beta 2

eagle,

I have downloaded the latest version available on your site and i am also seeing this problem.

Also when you click on the file menu to save etc as your mouse goes over new, the current document is closed a new document is opened - have you got a mouse over function in there - it seems to be a bug to me.

Further, the when using CDROM variables, the line inserted is incorrect.

FOR %%i IN (D: E: F: G: H: I: J: K: L: M: N: O: P: Q: R: S: T: U: V: W: X: Y: Z:) DO IF EXIST %%i:\win51ip.SP2 SET CDROM=%%i:

You should remove the : at their the %%i: or next to each of the drive letters.

• 2 weeks later...

Felix is right, I was just about to post the same thing. This error causes the RunOnceEx to not run at all (you can see my thread about it in Unattended Windows). Also, a few other minor things: whenever you click the file menu, it asks to save...is this supposed to be like this? It's very annoying. Also, could you possibly modify the numbering so it's like this (or with even a larger gap, I use 5):

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installation des programmes" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\000 /VE /D "Messenger 7" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\000 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\MSN.exe /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\002 /VE /D "MSN++" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\002 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\msnplus.exe /silent" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\002 /V 2 /D "regedit /s %systemdrive%\install\msnreg.reg " /f

don't anyone b*tch about quote/code, I did that intentionally!

This will make it much easier to go back in and manually edit afterwards, if needed.

New version has been released. The bug with the %PP% has been resolved for real this time. i checked, double checked and checked it again to make sure it works this time. The new version number is 2.6.0.0 (beta 3). Also, this version has a new about screen in wich you can see all the versions of the files. The new downloadlocation (so that i can keep track of the downloadcount) can be found in the first post of this thread

New version has been released. The bug with the %PP% has been resolved for real this time. i checked, double checked and checked it again to make sure it works this time. The new version number is 2.6.0.0 (beta 3). Also, this version has a new about screen in wich you can see all the versions of the files. The new downloadlocation (so that i can keep track of the downloadcount) can be found in the first post of this thread

Excellent - good to see you back! Well i will give it some testing over the next 24-48 hours and let you know my feedback.

Hi all,

@ eagle00789: I got a hold of your project to and have to say !!!!!Very good work. Keep on going!!! On thing though, when I try to update an app into the database I get an error after klicking ok:

tblPrograms: Field 'Command1' not found

What is this????

Regards shortie

i think you have a new version with an old database. I will look further into it.

[edit]

To solve this problem, i will create a new database for the next version. This means that the database will be replaced in the next version, but after that, all will be fine

Edited by eagle00789

Things to do for the next version:

• When a program is selected in the list, if insert is clicked, the new program will insert below the selected one (done)
  • Add the programs suggested by some users to the database
  • Finish the plugin-support for loading (done) as wel as saving(in progress)
  • Create a SDK so that you can add any extension for saving and loading Will have to wait one version
  • Change the installer, so that it will ask you if you want to overwrite it. this will not be done, it will be changed to: "Create a second table in the database to seperate the user-added entries from the included entries"
  • The ability to move multiple items in the list
  • A MRU list in the file menu
  • To be able to undo stuff

Edited by eagle00789