eagle00789

Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd  

2,055 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd

• Yes
    • No
    • What whould be the function?
    • Maybe

is there a way to add registry commands for the app being installed to the RunOnceEx though this Program" Waht do you mean with that??

(What I was taking about is the command in line 3 below.  Will the program enter the REGEDIT/S parameter or is that line for the reg tweak something we will have to add to the RunOnceEx bat file after your programs makes the application program entrys only.)

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "Alcohol 120" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\alcohol\setup.exe /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT  /S %systemdrive%\install\alcohol\register.reg" /f

When adding a command to the list, for a program that already has a command, just leave the field description blank. this will create a line in the list where the description is only a *. this is ok, because you can see this way, that the line with the star, belongs to the program above.

"Is it possible to add other Program Paths to the drop down menu?", you mean, add your own paths??

(Yes!)

Not yet. maybe in the next version.
when I use Edit/Add to Database I get an error message tblPrograms:Cannot modigy a read only dataset. Is there a way for the user to add additional program info to this program." this should be solved in 2111.

(I am still getting this error with 2111.)

is already (and again) a work in progress

when I use Edit/Add to Database I get an error message tblPrograms:Cannot modigy a read only dataset. Is there a way for the user to add additional program info to this program." this should be solved in 2111.

(I am still getting this error with 2111.)

is already (and again) a work in progress

This should be solved now, so Update is available. (version 2.1.2.1)

QUOTE (runonce @ Aug 21 2004, 07:10 PM)

is there a way to add registry commands for the app being installed to the RunOnceEx though this Program" Waht do you mean with that??

(What I was taking about is the command in line 3 below. Will the program enter the REGEDIT/S parameter or is that line for the reg tweak something we will have to add to the RunOnceEx bat file after your programs makes the application program entrys only.)

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "Alcohol 120" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\alcohol\setup.exe /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\alcohol\register.reg" /f 

When adding a command to the list, for a program that already has a command, just leave the field description blank. this will create a line in the list where the description is only a *. this is ok, because you can see this way, that the line with the star, belongs to the program above.

Eagle, I don't understand. Sorry.

Adding to the DB works great now. Thanks.

Still opening maximized.

And yea the update freezes.

error3.png

So must crtl+alt+delete it.

Also when updating it puts a RunOnceExUpdate.ini file on the desktop every time.

With this of course:

[Version]
Database=2002
Program=2121

Well s*** windows still not opening centered. I understand since these are not top prority. ;) Guess I'll give you a few more days before I post about it again. Oh and sorting too. ;)

Still opening maximized.

And yea the update freezes.

So must crtl+alt+delete it.

Also when updating it puts a RunOnceExUpdate.ini file on the desktop every time.

With this of course:

[Version]
Database=2002
Program=2121

Well s*** windows still not opening centered. I understand since these are not top prority. ;) Guess I'll give you a few more days before I post about it again. Oh and sorting too. ;)

All these items are a work in progress, except for the sorting, becaus of the fact that you can have second and 3d commands for 1 program, you create another line in the list, that has to be in that precice program place, or else all will go wrong

Besides, try ALT + F4 when using the update

Still opening maximized.

Well s*** windows still not opening centered. I understand since these are not top prority. ;)

Would you be so kind to post your RunOnceEx.ini file, wich can be found in the directory you installed RunOnceEx.cmd Creator to?

just curious if in the future we are going to be able

to save the following in database?

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /VE /D "Installing Winamp 5.04" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /V 01 /D "%CDROM%\software\Winamp\Winamp.js" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /V 02 /D "cmd.exe /c copy /Q %CDROM%\software\Winamp\Winamp.ini \"%systemdrive%\Program Files\Winamp\"" /f

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Nullsoft\Install /v EXE /d %CDROM%\software\Winamp\Winamp.exe" /f

I tried to put it in the database using the method for normal

but no luck, using editor I see the additonal lines are there but are not

being added when asked.

thanks again

bonedaddy

just curious if in the future we are going to be able

to save the following in database?

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /VE /D "Installing Winamp 5.04" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /V 01 /D "%CDROM%\software\Winamp\Winamp.js" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /V 02 /D "cmd.exe /c copy /Q %CDROM%\software\Winamp\Winamp.ini \"%systemdrive%\Program Files\Winamp\"" /f

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Nullsoft\Install /v EXE /d %CDROM%\software\Winamp\Winamp.exe" /f

I tried to put it in the database using the method for normal

but no luck, using editor I see the additonal lines are there but are not

being added when asked.

thanks again

bonedaddy

In the future that will be possible