nLite IRC channel now at irc.darkmyst.org #nLite

Kamilion

• 2 years later...
I was googling and I found this post, we need to bring back the IRC Channel! I'll be idling there every chance I get so come on down!

If you don't want to get an IRC program, just google chatzilla, it's an extension for firefox.

Edit: it's been 2 years, I know, but instead of creating a new topic, I decided to reply in the existing one...

Here is the URL if you have an IRC client installed: [code]irc://irc.darkmyst.org/nLite[/code] Just copy and paste that into an existing IRC channel, then click it Edited by scarslilpyro

[quote name='scarslilpyro' post='603385' date='Dec 22 2006, 11:01 AM'][quote name='mrmr' post='603259' date='Dec 22 2006, 05:31 AM']
but isn't better chose another network?
imho something like Freenode could be better

mrmr[/quote]

How so? :huh:
[/quote]
I think he's saying that he thinks freenode would be a better home for the nlite channel.

[quote name='Cygnus' post='603780' date='Dec 23 2006, 08:37 AM']I'm in the channel currently, theres only 1 other person in there.[/quote]

Well I'm in there as much as I can, I've already got help and helped another user so this is definitely a great idea so please come on it