Anybody still have SP2 build 2055?

Jazkal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Is it not possible to use build 5.2.3790.1830 of termsrv.dll ??

I try to replace the file both in system32 and sfcdllcache folder, to copy the registry (HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TerminalServer) from my Windows 2003. It does not work.
Before I could use remote redktop even the user was locally disconnected (normal), but after i replaced the file, there is no more remote dektop.

• 1 year later...
[quote]Is it not possible to use build 5.2.3790.1830 of termsrv.dll ??

I try to replace the file both in system32 and sfcdllcache folder, to copy the registry (HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TerminalServer) from my Windows 2003. It does not work.
Before I could use remote redktop even the user was locally disconnected (normal), but after i replaced the file, there is no more remote dektop.[/quote]

I know why you have these problems, it is because you are using Windows XP 'N' Edition, which is the European edition. You will notice that your registry setup is a tad different from the American edition, it is possible to get it to work but I can't think of it right now, did it a long time ago.

P.S.: For anybody who is looking to slipstream this into your unattended installation, follow the steps above. Then copy these reg adds into your Run Once settings in nLite.

[code]reg.exe ADD "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Terminal Services" /v MaxInstanceCount /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
reg.exe ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Terminal Server\Licensing Core" /v EnableConcurrentSessions /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f[/code]

After a restart your computer should work with Concurrent sessions, I have not tested this just made this now. Edited by Johnathan

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name='rickski12002' post='712973' date='Nov 23 2007, 01:25 PM'][quote name='Aaron' post='161513' date='Aug 7 2004, 10:28 AM']From build 2055:[/quote]

Hi everyone. I can't download this file for some reason, is it sitting somewhere else by chance?

Thanks!

Rick
[/quote]
Rick, did you happen to notice the date? It's from August 7, 2004.

Considering a more up to date SP2 is out, and SP3 is coming within a few months...

[ Closed ]