Install didn't copy $OEM$\Installs files. why?

OEMPreInstaller is set to "Yes" and during the install it copied all the files in the $OEM$ folder, except for $OEM$\Installs folder. why is this? it was a big problem, because all my auto install flies werent copied thus they werent installed. what do i need to do to fix this?

LOL :), 2 answers, one after another, both saying the same thing!

Do you think the solution could be anything else?

yes, that IS what i ment. but do you know why it didn't copy?
Did you bother to read the website link that jrzycrim & I gave (in the 1st 2 replies)?

ack, once again i did a typo, i ment install, not installer. so OEMPreInstall. yeah evreyhing is right i just tested this in Virtual PC 04. durning the install my HD ran outa space and i had to delete some stuff to continue the emulation. do you think that it was just the virtual PC that messed it up?

LOL :), 2 answers, one after another, both saying the same thing!

Do you think the solution could be anything else?

yes, that IS what i ment. but do you know why it didn't copy?
Did you bother to read the website link that jrzycrim & I gave (in the 1st 2 replies)?

Yes and i have everything right.

ack, once again i did a typo, i ment install, not installer. so OEMPreInstall. yeah evreyhing is right i just tested this in Virtual PC 04. durning the install my HD ran outa space and i had to delete some stuff to continue the emulation. do you think that it was just the virtual PC that messed it up?

I'd do another test ensuring that you have enough hard drive space. If you run out of space during installation then that certainly would cause some problems. I can't answer specifically not knowing the exact details.

Good Luck