The count-down to SP2

prathapml

Which language (of Windows) do you use?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Which language (of Windows) do you use?

• English
    • German/Japanese
    • Others

@kC_

Don't really know what qualifies as a joke for you, but I'm pretty sure MS wouldn't "joke around" about stuff like this. So what exactly DO you mean? That it's not going to happen today? Join the discussion :). We haven't really come up with a conclusion about that one yet.

Yea, like I said earlier, on Bittorrent  :)

Edit: This thread is fast becoming like a relay chat. I mean, look at the time between posts. Someone should setup a MSFN channel on IRC :D

We used to have one... It was always empty! :rolleyes:

Edit: This thread is fast becoming like a relay chat. I mean, look at the time between posts. Someone should setup a MSFN channel on IRC

Isn't that the fun of it? If we go on like this, and MS waits a little longer, this could get a VERY long thread :)

And look at the lot following this post

this could get a VERY long thread

Well let's see 131 posts in 2 days ....

Supposing MS will release SP by the end of August :) and supposing this rythm will be constant

131*25=3275 posts !!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

We'll definitely go in the Guiness Book :D

In that case, let's not just stop when SP2 RTM is out. We'll just continue until Longhorn SP5 or something huh? All for the title" Record for the World's Longest, Continuously Active Thread"

Edit: Never mind, I'm just being silly. It's 1:04AM and I really need sleep. Goodnight, have fun! :)