Nederlandstalige UXPCD tutorial

Dit is een vertaling van de officiële MSFN.org UXPCD Tutorial.

link: http://users.telenet.be/btsunattended/

Is nog niet 100% voltooid, de eigenlijke UXPCD Tutorial wél. Ook zullen er updates verschijnen die nergens anders te vinden zijn. (dus ook niet op de Engelstalige versie)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a translation of the official MSFN.org UXPCD Tutorial.

link: http://users.telenet.be/btsunattended/

It isn't 100% complete yet, but the actual tutorial IS. There will also be updates added in the coming weeks, that you won't find anywhere else. (also not in the English version!)

Error 404 - The web page you typed in could not be found on the internet.

Telenet?? En wat bedoel je met updates niet te vinden op een andere plek?

Telenet? What you mean??? "that you won't find anywhere else. (also not in the English version!)"

Error 404 - The web page you typed in could not be found on the internet.

Telenet?? En wat bedoel je met updates niet te vinden op een andere plek?

Telenet? What you mean??? "that you won't find anywhere else. (also not in the English version!)"

By that I mean additions I wrote myself, so you won't find them on the official guide, or anywhere else.

Dutch is drolly? What about all the "build your own" German Words? Or in German: Selbstzusammengebautewoerter. Or the need to read sentences from the end, just to know the verb before you read the other three lines? Or in German: Umgekehrteverdamtelangesaetze?

Now you all know why I migrated to the south! Right, visaversa?

Dutch is drolly? What about all the "build your own" German Words? Or in German: Selbstzusammengebautewoerter. Or the need to read sentences from the end, just to know the verb before you read the other three lines? Or in German: Umgekehrteverdamtelangesaetze?

Now you all know why I migrated to the south! Right, visaversa?

:rolleyes: Yeah, Dutch indeed sounds drolly for German ears. But I didn't talk about composita as you assumed, I just meant the similarity to German words. It's so funny (in a real positive sense!!!) to read Dutch, believe me. :D

And by the way: I don't think German composita are very difficult, we just link words when in English tirades of "of" are used. That's all. :D Admittedly we leave out spaces, that might be unfamiliar for non German speakers. *hhm* But unfortunately your examples are no composita. Maybe u wanna take this real one: Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänspatentsurkundensigelstempeltinte :)

And don't get me wrong, I didn't intend to make fun of Dutch, quite the contrary! I like it ... and I suppose, BTS made good work.

But ... in German you ARE allowed to "roll your own". I must say, your example beat my own. Still, my favorite was always "upgef*cked", which I got out of the mouth of a "real" German.

As I didn't really take the time to read the translation, my post was suppoesed to be a free bump, and a "Thank You" to Bâshrat.

As for making fun of the Dutch, don't worry, Bâshrat is a Belge, who do not have the hangups of neither the Dutch nor French, and can happily make fun of themselves, and take a joke. If they could just move that country south 1000 Kms, I'd still live there...

But ... in German you ARE allowed to "roll your own". I must say, your example beat my own. Still, my favorite was always "upgef*cked", which I got out of the mouth of a "real" German.

As I didn't really take the time to read the translation, my post was suppoesed to be a free bump, and a "Thank You" to Bâshrat.

As for making fun of the Dutch, don't worry, Bâshrat is a Belge, who do not have the hangups of neither the Dutch nor French, and can happily make fun of themselves, and take a joke. If they could just move that country south 1000 Kms, I'd still live there...

So where in Belgium did you use to live? Je suppose dans la Wallonie?

6 Years in Brussels, in the 80s. Even got a master's degree in IT from night school at the VUB (though the classes were in English), while studying French at the ULB in the morning, working afternoons, and spending many, many wee hours at the Mirano.

I must say, your example beat my own. Still, my favorite was always "upgef*cked", which I got out of the mouth of a "real" German.
:) Well, no comment. But German isn't the only language with so long words, just take a look at Finnish or Hungarian, they use the same system, even much more complex. :rolleyes:

Hhm, admittedly I don't know any Belgian, maybe a pity, I dunno, but the French and Dutch people I know are nice guys, too! I don't give much about those stereotypes, at least I try to do so. :D And as regards weather, I'm pretty satisfied with what we've got here. :D No need to complain.