Unattended Install of MapPoint 2 CDs?

Well, as you all can probably guess I am trying to add MapPoint 2004 to my unatended XP install, my problem is this:

MapPoint is a 2 CD set, so when installing it asks for CD 2, how do I set it up using RunOnceEX to install unattended?

This is my first Unattended XP DVD (as it is 1.8 gig currently) and I have everything else set up and working fine, just can't seem to figure out how to do MapPoint. I have searched MSFN and didn't see anything close to what I want to do (it's possible I missed it as I am brain fried). So can anyone tell me what to do or at least point me in the right direction?

This noob will be greatly appreciated. :)

What I did with Streets & Trips which has a fairly similar 2 CD-installation is to burn the contents of disks 1 and 2 into a DVD, labeling the DVD as the second CD ("GEO11NA" in the case of Streets and Trips 2004). In this way it does not ask me for the second CD as it reads the DVD as the second CD.

Hope this helps

Ropera

It's been a year or two since I tried it, but on MapPoint 2002, I think we just copied the contents of both CDs to a single folder. As long as it can find the files it is looking for, it doesn't ask for a second CD.

(Also, for corporate deployment, you can modify the MSI to point to a server mounted CD and it won't ask for the CD when it is running.)