Office 2003 Admin Install Merging...

I work with the Volume License edition of Office 2003 and have a downloaded install source from Microsoft. It includes the Professional suite, but Onenote and Frontpage are separate installs (also inlcludes all the programs as separate installs). I have created an admin install for the Professional suite and Frontpage and Onenote--each in a separate folder and applied the appropriate SP1 update to each, using the wonderful directions found here at MSFN :rolleyes: . My question is, each of the admin installs have a lot of duplications. Does anyone know if there are any issues with merging the separate application installs into the suite installers. So there would be multiple MSI files, each still running separately from the same install directory. I'll be going to sleep here, but I'll check back in about 10 hours or so. Thanks for any help in advance. :)

I would like to start from Office 2003 (sp1) the installation of visio, one nete, and project,

I know that is possible , but i want also have an mst file for each one. I used a tool of the oEK to create mst file, at in a step ask me if I want to start another applicationn...please help me

Thanks for your help. After further study, it does appear that there are some serious drawbacks to the admin install. I'll have to do some trial and error testing to decide if its worth it or not.