unzipping files during guirunonce

Hi All-

This is a great forum and MSFN is a really cool site.

I have my unattended CD setup almost how I want it. I want to put everything on one CD so it is completely unattended. I want to just boot it and let it rip. So far it will do that. It does windows and my themes then installs Acrobat and NAV. I want to put Office XP on the same CD. If I zip NAV and OfficeXP I have enough room on 1 CD to fit it all.

My Question is what would I put in my start.cmd file. And would I have to install winzip first? then unzip the files? Or is there something else that can unzip folders?

My applications dir structure is exactly like it is in the Ultimate Guide, Except instead of the files there is just a zip file in the folder.

CLS
@echo off
TITLE Windows XP SP1 - Unattended Installation

ECHO.
ECHO Over the next few minutes you will see automated installations
ECHO of various sofware applications, windows updates, and registry
ECHO tweaks being implemented. The computer will restart automatically
ECHO once the whole process has finished!  
ECHO I'm So Awesome

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Adobe Reader 6
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\AdobeReader6\AdbeRdr60_enu_full.exe -p"-s /v\"/qn\""

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Norton Antivirus 2003
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\NAV2003\NAV\NAV.msi /QB

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Office XP Professional with Frontpage Outlook, Access, Blah Blah Blah
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

Looks like I may still be a little short on space. I think I can get rid of enough stuff to be under 800 MB, but Is there a way to make office smaller? I thinned XP down to about 320Megs with the wizard. Is there a way to do that for Office? In the unattended setup wizard you can tell it to not install certain things but the packages are still there. I would like to be able to remaove frontpage and access completely from the install CD. Is that possible?

Thanks

I ended up just putting unzip.exe in my $OEM$ System32 folder. Then I zipped office and NAV used Adobe Basic and used the recommended removes from XP. heres my new batch files:

CLS
@echo off
TITLE Windows XP Unattended Installation  I'm so Bad a**

ECHO.
ECHO Over the next few minutes you will see automated installations
ECHO of various sofware applications, windows updates, and registry
ECHO tweaks being implemented. The computer will restart automatically
ECHO once the whole process has finished!  I'm So Awesome
start /wait unzip c:\install\Applications\NAV2003\NAV2003.zip -d c:\install\Applications\NAV2003
start /wait unzip c:\install\Applications\OfficeXP\OfficeXP.zip -d c:\install\Applications\OfficeXP

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Norton Antivirus 2003
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\NAV2003\NAV\NAV.msi /QB

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Office XP Professional with Frontpage Outlook, Access, Blah Blah Blah
ECHO Please wait...
ECHO I have a nasty case of SAIBOTULISM
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Adobe Reader 6
ECHO Please wait...
ECHO Remember how awesome I am
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\Acrobat\AdbeRdr60_enu.exe -p"-s /v\"/qn\""

ECHO.
ECHO Deleting Temp Installation Files...
RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\install

EXIT

This is 697MB and fits on one disk.