Windows XP SP2

sfamonkey

Hi. I'm preparing a my windows xp disc so when xp sp2 come out all I have to do is run nlight. Well I was wonder will xp sp2 include the .net frame work version 1.1 and will it include windows media player 9 and movie maker 2?

WMP10 it's still on a beta stage and i read somewhere it will be included with longhorn (because it's implemented in longhorn betas). i'm not sure of it because longhorn will appear in 2 years or so and WMP will progress a lot in 2 years. maybe a xp sp3 will include it??

@arron: if .NETFramework is included on cd does that mean in comonents section of winnt.sif the netfx=yes switch will work???
No!

The .NET framework will only be installable via the autorun function (same as in SP1) on XP Pro/Home Editions. The "netfx=yes" component entry is for MediaCenter/TabletPC editions of WinXP (I think - correct me if I'm wrong).

Hi. I'm preparing a my windows xp disc so when xp sp2 come out all I have to do is run nlight. Well I was wonder will xp sp2 include the .net frame work version 1.1 and will it include windows media player 9 and movie maker 2?

Windows XP SP2 RTW will include Windows Media Player 9, Direct X 9.0c, Windows Installer 3.0 and Windows Movie Maker.

Windows XP SP2 RTM will include beside above, and include the Net. Framwork.

• 2 weeks later...
Windows XP SP2 RTW will include Windows Media Player 9, Direct X 9.0c, Windows Installer 3.0 and Windows Movie Maker.

Have you tried and install these softwares?

You wrote Windows Movie Maker. Its an older version. The latest version is Windows Movie Maker 2.

Have they been updated or not, if yes which softwares have been updated?

Have you tried and install these softwares?

You wrote Windows Movie Maker. Its an older version. The latest version is Windows Movie Maker 2.

Have they been updated or not, if yes which softwares have been updated?

Sorry, I mean that sevice pack includes Windows Movie Maker 2.1.