Office 2003 All in 1 integrated with SP1 ?

thanks guys, got the aio maker from the overnet link below. i have a dvd writer, i just wanted a menu that installed the office programs that you want rather than having 5 iso's on a dvd-r, just 1 dvd that you can choose what to install, i will give it a go.

Removed - Alanoll

thanks guys, got the aio maker from the overnet link below. i have a dvd writer, i just wanted a menu that installed the office programs that you want rather than having 5 iso's on a dvd-r, just 1 dvd that you can choose what to install, i will give it a go.

ed2k://|file|x|x/

lol, i'm pretty sure you haven't read the forum rules, please edit the post and delete the link until an admin come back and close this thread because of piracy (i'm sure someone wants this thread open to post :) ).

I am personally making two setups (AIO of sorts). One with all the updates slipstreamed, and one original cd with the update isntallers on it with a batch file to run them all silently.

I do this only because after slipstreaming (because of admin install) you no longer get benefit of local install cache like the retail/stock cds.

If the absence of the local install cache is all that is preventing you from moving totally to a slip-streamed Install source, here's what you can do:

1. There is a setup property (just like the TRANSFORMS= property).

2. The property is CDCACHE=[string]

3. It works even for an Install from a slip-streamed Admin Install Point.

Specify the level of caching.

Auto = cache based on available disk space
1 = cache only what you install
2 = cache entire source
0 = cache disabled

the default setting is:
CDCACHE=auto

Hoping this helps.

lol, i'm pretty sure you haven't read the forum rules, please edit the post and delete the link until an admin come back and close this thread because of piracy

i may be out to lunch here, but the aio creator tool is not anything that is pirated / otherwise illegal. it is just a tool to take the 5 office 2003 cds and combine them into one iso. the app doesnt come with office or anything. you have to have office to make the aio disc.

but the aio creator tool is not anything that is pirated / otherwise illegal. it is just a tool to take the 5 office 2003 cds and combine them into one iso. the app doesnt come with office or anything. you have to have office to make the aio disc.

This is my opinion, too.

but the aio creator tool is not anything that is pirated / otherwise illegal. it is just a tool to take the 5 office 2003 cds and combine them into one iso. the app doesnt come with office or anything. you have to have office to make the aio disc.

This is my opinion, too.

And mine too.

I get the feeling that somebody is playing for moral priest.

But hey, we are getting used to that isn’t it?

Combining this 5 cd’s into one is NOT illegal, even with a software tool just made to do it.

This is not against the forum rules, combining, slipstreaming and patching? Aren't we all doing illegal stuff then?

I want these links placed back. These are not links to warez or some other crap.

These links where there to help us in creating the perfect unattended dvd.

• 2 weeks later...
All 5 CD's after slipsteamed with SP1 = 1.70 GB (1,832,327,168 bytes)

Office 2003 SP1 637 MB

FrontPage 2003 SP1 360 MB

OneNote 2003 SP1 147 MB

Project 2003 SP1 225 MB

Visio 2003 SP1 376 MB

After using AIO Maker....the CD is 907MBs...(includes hotfixes for Outlook)

Hi,

I've created the Office 2003 Pro SP1 All-In-One as well, about the same sizes are yours.

I have a problem, maybe some of you do as well but not tested.

I can install from DVD with no errors, but have install problems if I try to do any Add/Remove component changes, the install asks for:

Please insert the disk: Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

If you install from your hard-drive, you don't get this error.

My Office Pro 2003 files were from my 5 CD set, but the files were mainly in .CAB format and the setup.exe /a etc. Administrative Install uncabs the files and places them in there appropriate directory.

The references to these .CAB files still remains in the .MSI files.

1) Is there any way to slipstream the files within the .CAB files?

2) Does the source path need to be edited in the .MSI file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated? :thumbup

Cheerz :);):D

post-70-1092977813_thumb.png