Office 2003 All in 1 integrated with SP1 ?

i made an all in 1 with the xbetas slipstream program. i want to slipstream office 2003 sp1 which came out a few days ago, ive got the full sp1 which is about 70mb.

i tried the guide on: http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/office2003_advanced.htm

BUT the setup.exe on the all in 1 cd is a homemade one by the xbetas group, so it dosent slipstream it, it just launces the setup.exe.

please can someone help me, i want my office 2003 all in 1 sp1 integrated cd, gunna be slipstreaming windows xp sp2 corp in a few days when it goes gold and will format and install both of these.

please can somebody help.

the SETUP.EXE just calls each of the 5 individual setups on their own. If you follow the slipstream guide to update the MSI's with the MSP(service pack) you will install SP1 when installing Office.

i dont see how this is gunna work, for the tutorial it uses office 2003 pro cd 1, the setup.exe calls the msi file for the cd.

for the all in 1 cd the setup.exe lets you choose which msi file to open e.g cd 2. so to slipstream you cant just slpstream the msi file cos there is one for each cd in each of the folders of the all in 1 cd. sp1 updates all or nearly all of the office 2003 system suite, e.g onenote and the other progreams, not just the standard office 2003 like word etc.

dont see how this is going to work.

You have the option of Creating stand alone ISO's correct? In those directories is what I believe you should run SP1 on.

And obviosly there are difference updates for each CD on that disc. Disc 1 is Office, Disc 2 is OneNote on and on. SP1 for Office gets applied to the Office Disc part, OneNote's get's applied to OneNote.

There are difference patches for difference parts of Office 2003. There is a patch for Office 2003 for Word,Acces,Excel and those normal ones, and then there is a seperate patch fiel OneNote,Visio and the others.

The problem you might run into is the CD may turn up too large.

i was able to slipstream SP1 into the AIO, by going into the individual folders and running setup.exe /a

Then you follow the steps in the URL above, modifying it for the different files. Some programs you have to do twice, once for the prog and another for the web components (OWC11.MSI).

Just follow the guide above, and point the correct files to the right folders.

Not too difficult, just took some time.

Only problem - the cdimage afterwards is too big for an AIO after doing it all. The cd is now like 980mbs, compressed.

All 5 CD's after slipsteamed with SP1 = 1.70 GB (1,832,327,168 bytes)

Office 2003 SP1 637 MB

FrontPage 2003 SP1 360 MB

OneNote 2003 SP1 147 MB

Project 2003 SP1 225 MB

Visio 2003 SP1 376 MB

After using AIO Maker....the CD is 907MBs...(includes hotfixes for Outlook)

guess the question is does

1 DVD of Office 2003 SP1 AiO = 2 cds (one of Office 2003 AiO + one of SP1 Patches)

or

1 DVD of Office 2003 SP1 AiO = 2 cds (one of Office & Frontpage 2003 SP1 + one of OneNote, Project, Visio 2003 SP1)

guess the question is does

1 DVD of Office 2003 SP1 AiO = 2 cds (one of Office 2003 AiO + one of SP1 Patches)

or

1 DVD of Office 2003 SP1 AiO = 2 cds (one of Office & Frontpage 2003 SP1 + one of OneNote, Project, Visio 2003 SP1)

using the Office.2003.AIO.Maker-xbetas you get a 900mb+ iso that consist of all 5 CD's with a nice installer...and the capibities to also make 'stand alone' CD's