ladies and gentlemen, my new signature!

SiMoNsAyS

:rolleyes: , it's only 500 in width (500x100 the same as many others in this forum), i tried to use the size that someone used here at signs :) . also it's only 20kb (half than yours) and it's much smaller in load time than many animated avatars here :D

edit: @gamehead200 sorry i have edited the post because i was mistaken in something :D

edit2: why width it's a limit if it not brake the forum apparence?? only a suggestion a review to the forum rules explainning what are the limits for example: "500x100 and 100kb" or something like that

i have thought that i don't want to start a poll about "what it's and what it must be", i will simply resize my signature to fit the 300x100 and i will let you tell me what i must use :rolleyes: . another time comments will be welcomed :D

sign.gif

or

signature.gif

edit: i must be spamming but i found this

Signature Guidelines

This forum is only for signatures. Please abide by the rules set out by the main forum rules:

Images in signatures are limited to 500x100 and 80kb. If your signature goes above these guidelines it will be taken off and the member contacted via PM. Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed on MSFN and will be removed.

and it's not the same that i've read in the forum rules :)

Dude, I am getting back to your thread... I like it! I wouldn't change a thing. Good Work!

Do you like mine?

@xan, man, lot of thanks for your comments, i will use the first one. refering to yours i can't view it at this time, maybe a little mistake on the url. i will check back later to see how it looks :)

Signature Guidelines

This forum is only for signatures. Please abide by the rules set out by the main forum rules:

Images in signatures are limited to 500x100 and 80kb. If your signature goes above these guidelines it will be taken off and the member contacted via PM. Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed on MSFN and will be removed.

**** it, xper! :) He keeps changing stuff in one place, then not changing it in another... :rolleyes:

Well, the last time we discussed it, the width MUST be 300 pixels at the maximum. Sorry for the confusion. We'll change it ASAP. :D