How do I install my Motherboard drivers

smurf

Hi all

As you may have gathered, I'm fairly new at this.

There are 5 computers in the house, and I'd like to make an unattended XP Pro SP1 CD/DVD that can be used to install all or a selection of all of the programs and games on ALL the computers in the house, so that when the computers are first switched on, everything is already installed, much like the computers that are bought from the big name sheds. (I don't know if this is actually possible or not), but I have now come up against three problems so far, which are as follows:

1) How do I install the drivers that are on the support CD's (3 Gigabyte CD's - versions 1.21, 2.22, 2.4, all have "Express Install" on them once run, and the other one has just got "Motherboard" and "support" and "auto Installation" printed on it, and "auto Setup" on it when I run it) that came with the motherboards ? I think they are commonly refered to as 4 in 1 drivers, I may be mistaken.

2) How do I silently install games in the unattended method, in fact, is it possible?

3) How can I incorperate this into "Easyboot", so that when the CD/DVD is inserted into the PC, the first thing that runs is "Easyboot" and I get the option to Install either PC 1,2,3,4,5. In fact, again, is this possible?

I have a vague grasp of "Easyboot" already, and have used it to create a self booting unattended Xp Pro SP1(thanks to reading Unattended Threads on MSFN) with my SATA drivers slipstreamed into it (Thanks to GreenMachine etc), but I still have to install all my other drivers (motherboard, printer Scanner etc), programs and games after windows has installed via the unattended methed, and I'd like to be able to cut that out, and have it all installed at once, at the same time as my unattended Xp

I have tried doing searches for information on MSFN, but without luck.

Can anyone help, or point me in the right directions, please.

If I have broke any rules then I apollogise unreservedly, or posted in the wrong place, hopefully a nice kind moderator will move this post to the correct place, thanks.