A whole multitude of Qs ?

DarakLeaf

1a) How do i control/amend the loading order of programs ?

1b) What determines this loading order

2) Programs load to the system tray and are visible and next time i load up they are not ? Any good reason ? [YIM latest/Trillian/Webshots]

3) Webshots (latest version0 - it loads up open, i would like to know how to get it minimized to the system tray ?

4) Etiquette - have i broken any by (a) asking more than one question and (:D by asking a question in the wrong section.... :)

Thanks in advance for any help. Looking around, there are some great people who supply lots of help... :rolleyes:

1a) Try using xecutor or startup delayer

1b) Windows simply reads the information from the registry or your startup folder. It basically runs all the programs at once.

2) Right click your start menu, select properties, click the taskbar tab, then click the customize button. You'll see options for your tray icons there.

3) Not sure this is what you want, but try it anyway - Right click the Webshots program shortcut and select properties. Under Run:, you will see window options (Normal Window, Minimized, Maximized). This will let you control the programs window position when it's run.

4) Na, just don't ask too many questions. :)