New iPod, what u think?

sven

iPOD? Who needs that? You can spend less money and just get a mp3 compatable cd-player for a lot less... MAN I wanna get one of those! :rolleyes:

problem is that i have 4.5 gigs of music, im not putting that on a whole bunch of cds. 4.5 GIGS. 1 gig of it is regularly played

it plays music and for the same price i can buy a whole computer w/o a monitor.. waste of money if i do say so myself

Amen!

So overpriced. I got a cheap one with a 10 gig HD in it for about 200$ CDN taxes & shipping in to replace my old dead CD-style mp3 player. Works for me.

My 2nd pick would be one of those portable hard drives that you can empty your CF cards onto (X-drive and such), but that also plays mp3's (as cheap as I can get one), but I hardly have a need for that, since I got a 2GB card and a laptop...

My 3rd pick would have been a thumbdrive-style player of around 256mb, just for portability. But I figured I don't have much of a need for something like that since I can't run or do such activities anymore...

The IPod always seemed like a way overhyped and way overpriced gadget aimed mostly at MacIntosh users...

it plays music and for the same price i can buy a whole computer w/o a monitor.. waste of money if i do say so myself

tell me how u wanna listen music in the streets with a computer?

mp3 players r 4 outdoor

umm and computer 4 indoor :o or iam wrong ? ;)

btw.: i have stolen ;D this great 4G 40GB Ipod and i love it...love the touchwheel, and great sound quality...and its possible hack the ipod to get mo volumen, alot mo...

and i think this ipod is better then other becuz it doesnt have 1000 buttons on the left, right, middle side and whatever like other players

only the great touchwheel and the "Enter" Button...so only need one finger ;)

just need a bigger harddisc but its ok when listening only in the streets and not 4 partys

Not all of us want to hear music wherever we go - in that case an iPod has no relevance, a PC suffices.

But there are the music enthusiasts among us, I accept - who'd hate to be out of hearing range of good music throughout their wakeful hours. This device makes a lot of sense to them.

Its the exact same thing... Just a millimetre thinner and it has the buttons on the scroll wheel instead of on top of it... That's the only difference between the third generation and this one.

Don't forget the longer battery life (12 hours).

Its the exact same thing... Just a millimetre thinner and it has the buttons on the scroll wheel instead of on top of it... That's the only difference between the third generation and this one.

Don't forget the longer battery life (12 hours).

Doesn't really make much of a difference for me... I have the battery pack for it! ;)24 HOURS!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...