New iPod, what u think?

sven

Is it just me, or did the iPod just get uglier? The first one was all right. The second version of the first one was better (it's the one I have, where the scrolling wheel became a touch-sensitive wheel) The second one was sweet. Everything is just touch-sensitive, and it was leaner than the first one. But this one is not appealing to me, like the other two were.. somehow, it's just not doing it for me. :)

Is it just me, or did the iPod just get uglier? The first one was all right. The second version of the first one was better (it's the one I have, where the scrolling wheel became a touch-sensitive wheel) The second one was sweet. Everything is just touch-sensitive, and it was leaner than the first one. But this one is not appealing to me, like the other two were.. somehow, it's just not doing it for me. :rolleyes:

Its all because of the iPod Mini... They just took the 3rd generation iPod, took the iPod Mini, and WHAM!!! You got yourself a 4th generation ugly iPod... :)

i dont like the clicking scroll wheel, its to easy to accidentaly click the button. i like the red burning ones on my ipod....stupid gamehead, bough his after mine, and after they upgraded the size

i dont like the clicking scroll wheel, its to easy to accidentaly click the button.  i like the red burning ones on my ipod....stupid gamehead, bough his after mine, and after they upgraded the size

How is that stupid of me? :)

• 1 month later...