Unattended WindowsXP Install and GeForce FX5200

Milos

Hello.

I'm trying to make unattended WindowsXP install disk. Everything works ok except display drivers. I copied drivers from install disc to $OEM$\$1\Drivers\002_graphic, but when install finish and windows start, in device manager i can see errors for display adapter. Can anyone explain me what to do? Should i download another drivers? Model of my display card is ASUS GeForce FX5200.

Maybe, it's the problem in emulator? I use VMWare.

Of course that's the problem!

An emulator is meant to emulate hardware. In this case it doesn't emulate a nVidia Graphics Card, which is why it isn't working...

Create another partition on your hdd and install it there. Works faster and you'll be sure it's working! :)

EDIT: Welcome!

Create another partition on your hdd and install it there. Works faster and you'll be sure it's working! :)

now that is good advice, and I think I may just do that with my 1TB of hdd space. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine how hard it is to fill that thing? Very hard.

Create another partition on your hdd and install it there. Works faster and you'll be sure it's working!

now that is good advice, and I think I may just do that with my 1TB of hdd space. :D

Can you imagine how hard it is to fill that thing? Very hard.

Well, it seems you've got plenty of hdd space. You can always send me one of your harddisks, I can fill them for you if you want :D:) .

P.S.: I'll pay the transport costs!

Edit: 500 posts! :rolleyes: