Ringtone Pop-ups:\

EmuMan

I keep gettin ringtone pop-ups on my computer iv tryed scanning the PC with Ad-aware i did have a few things in that but i delleted them and its still gettin them, i also have the google toolbar the one thats suppost to stop pop-ups, :) I have the built in XP firewall and ZoneAlarm Pro both Enabled.

im outta ideas, anyone help?

hi :) try this

download spyware blaster (make sure your pc is free of all spyware & adware before install) enable all protections

then, goto start > run > services.msc go down 2 Messenger service, double click it, change the startup type 2 disable

Note: This doesnt stop MSN Messenger or any other messenger program from working, it ONLY stops ads

also, make sure u dont have anything running on startup thats not recognised by u

hope it helps :rolleyes:

OK, these are annoying , Goto your Internet Explorer options either via start>control panel > internet options, delete all cookies and delete files, go to settings and go to view files press Ctrl and A to select all then press delete on the keyboard.

Next goto start>run type in %temp% press ctrl + a to select everything and press delete , it is safe.

Also if you already havent done this with spyblaster , update it with the latest ref files . In my opinion Adware 6.0 is the best there is , search http://www.google.co.uk for it you can download it , update it and scan.

Could you do a print screen of your msconfig startup tab so I can have a look at it ? :)