Themes in Win2k

Is it possible to use that StyleXP hack that uses the uxthemepatcher in Win2k..?

I would really love to get some themes working in win2k without installing any kinda program for them..?

thanks..!

Jackpot

Good question,I have W2k pro on one of my computers and I've settled for just changing the wallpaper.Tucows has some theme installers but they seem to be for everything but w2k...........Wish I knew also

You might be able to create your own - but you would have to do your own 'hacks'. I have not come across many sites that document where all the bitmaps reside in 2K - but a bit of searching might uncover them. Check Virtual Plastic and some others out.

LS

WindowsBlinds seem to be the best one available, but its a bit of a resource hog on my system. The newer version could be a lot better.

Its a fact that Microsoft's XP Visual Styles is based on an earlier version of WindowsBlinds, but a cut-down version.

WindowsBlinds seem to be the best one available, but its a bit of a resource hog on my system. The newer version could be a lot better.

I know what your saying AaronXP, and that's just what i was trying to get away from.

thanks alot folks for your great feed back..!

But i just thought of sumptin, this is why i went back to win2k

in the first place, it runs faster... HAHAHA!

I just wanted a teenie bit of pertyness added, but guess I'll

just have to stick with the Non glamour Speed, Lol

TA..!

Jackpot