Problem with SATA drivers on XP Install

Hi m8s! :)

I made my unattended install and tested it with VMWare. In VMWare all is ok and all works fine. i also reduced some components with nlite.

Now i wanted to install my uacd on my real pc. but when the setup tries to copy the systemfiles he said that he cant copy Si3112r.inf, Si3112r.sys, Si3112r.cat, SIWinAcc.sys. these are the drivers of my SATA onboard controller (NF7S Rev.2).

now i dont know what to do because the setup dont take the drivers from the original driver floopy too.

the rest of the installation works fine but when the maschine rebbots i get a blue screen saying that drive is unaccessable. so i think i can solve this with copying the drivers. btw. former installations worked fine.

can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Sorry, I haven't the answer, but I will mention that if you cannot get it to work with a floppy and pressing F6 at the begining of setup, you should look there for your problems, and not in the unattended install: it will be much easier to debug. And of course, make sure you have the correct, WHQL signed drivers.