Active Directory and Bind DNS (NET ID)

This is my first post on this forum so bear with me....

I work for a very large Utility Company that is in the process of setting up a Windows 2003 Active Directory.... but they are totally against using Microsoft DNS!

I need to find someone who has experience with Nortel's NET ID DNS Product (Bind 8)... I have checked into the product and it support DDNS and should technically work with Active Directory.. but I have never heard of anyone doing it.

Some Questions Specific to NET ID

1) What settings are required in the DNS Zone to allow updates (Resource Records)

2) Is there a business case out there for or against doing this?

3) Is there anyone out there that has experience with this?

4) In a scenerio like this is making the Domain Controllers Secondary DNS servers a must or just a nicety (In my company there is a seperate team that handles DNS and they just spent a ton of Money on NET ID and will not be happy if they have to now support two platforms).

Thanks in Advance!!

To make NetID work you need to enable Dynamic Updates during the setup process of NetID. Also NetID does not work well on windows 2003 we are running it on windows 2000 and are in the process or moving to MS DNS due to this fact we dont want 200 DNS/DHCP servers at every location :)