Hotmail and 250MB Storage!

"Microsoft also announced a new fee-based e-mail service called MSN Hotmail Plus, which will offer users 2G bytes of in-box storage and the ability to send 20M-byte attachments for US$19.95 per year."

It would seem that Hotmail, much like Outlook, has a 2GB limit before it starts acting up .

:)

i got an email the other day from hotmail saying it could take a few weeks and they will email again when the changes happen but wow 250 mb not thsts alot plus the 10 mb attachment you can send to, yep its definatly supposed to get better :) cant wait to see if it really does

Thats what i got from Hotmail today

"Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services"

I can't wait either.....

funny, all these people getting emails and i've yet to get my hands on it.. is microsoft back peddling on its idea to try one better over atleast yahoo? its bad enough sometimes hotmail is slow and "Server is too busy"..