CD Burning functionality in WINPE?

shapeless

searched for 'burn' and 'cd writing' didn't get any results soo

actually im trying to get cd burning functionality in bart pe. is there an easy way to do this? i was hoping there was a freeware application or somehow i could get normal windows xp burning functionality. thanks for any info

edit: im using windows xp sp2 rc2 on bart pe

ive just setup bartpe with the cdburnerXP pro plugin, i havta reboot to actually test it but the gui works in virtual pc im not 100% sure where i found the plugin (911cd.net/forums i tihnk)

EDIT: i just tryed it and it works (wouldnt detect my burner in 2k3 but detected it fine in bartPE made from xpsp1)

ok the plugin is at the cdburnerxp website at their forum.

but how do you burn? i mean when i take out the bart pe cd, the OS stops responding, so i dont see how this can work? the plugin works, i insert a blank cd, the program recognizes it, i go to write disc and it boots me back to bart PE. any ideaS?

It seems possible to burn with BartPE, but I'd like to know if it is possible to burn with the "real" WinPE.

I tried Nero5 and CDBurnerXPPro. Both fail. Nero gives me "SCSI errors" and CDBurner won't load, it can't find a file it needs.

i dont know how winpe works, but i imagine all ud ned to do for it to work is grab the pebuilder plugin for nero or cdburner and have a look @ the inf and c what files u need to copy and what reg keys to need to install?

i dont know how winpe works, but i imagine all ud ned to do for it to work is grab the pebuilder plugin for nero or cdburner and have a look @ the inf and c what files u need to copy and what reg keys to need to install?

Did that. No go.