All mod files that need hosting, contact me...

Please make this a "Sticky".

Anyone that has created a modified winntbbu.dl_ or any other file(s) that are talked about in this forum can email them to me at "MSFN@ictcsc.com" and I will host them for free.

If it's a file that modifies some form of graphics, please include a screen shot. If anyone has suggestions of "Helper" programs that should be included too, I'll host them too.

I'm going to create a subdomain on my network so you guys can get the files easy... and you don't have to worry about "File Size" limits, or the site going down.

AJ

It was, but no one seemed to "figure" out what they were doing, nothing is being hosted and the stuff that is the sites are down (a lot, if not always). Granted some people aren't having problems hosting, but most of them are.

For example, the thread for the "complete winntbbu.dl_" over 90% of the stuff there are dead images, dead files, and/or dead servers. I just figured putting it here people can see it and we might be able to make something out of it.

Oh, and the thread you linked to, the FTP account has like 3 of the files and as you read through it, people are having troubles uploaded to him.

Later

I hate to tell you this....

the reason most of those links are dead, is because THEY ARE OLD. This isn't going to bring them back.

Alrighty, so he is having FTP problems. Maybe there is a limit to the number of connections he could have....

as for a sticky.....I need a reason. An annoucement doesn't count. And at the moment that's what I consider this. All the other sticky's are helpful ones or links to other threads. This is neither. Just a "If you need a host, I'm one" type thread. Perhaps a link in the Threads of Interest thread, but nto a sticky.