How do I extract a website visitors IP ?

Hi guys.. I would have done a search for this, but I have no idea what to search for, so Im just gonna post in the hope that no one barks at me for NOT searching...

I am helping someone with a web site at the moment, and the idea is to have 4 webcam windows visible on the page with a static default image in them, to join the 'chat' you just click a 'join' button and your webcam will appear in the next available camera window if any are free..

I have the bones of this code just dandy, each visitor will require to install the webcam software I am using, no problems there, it's tiny....

I have the page designed with the 4 windows, each window is an in-line frame to a new page, cam1.htm, cam2.htm, etc.

What I am trying to do now is work out the html code I would need to put on the 'join' button, so that the 'clickers' IP is placed in a variable that I have used in the cam1.htm, cam2.htm,etc pages...

The applet code in cam1.htm is small, and basically refers the stream to the clickers IP, providing they are running the correct software this will work fine, I have tested it by manually entering IP's and all 4 cameras work fine...

So..

What code do I put on the join button to place the clickers IP on the USERIP variable I wanna use on the inlineframe pages.. ?

Did I explain that right ?

Thanks for any help !

Kay.