[Desktops] 2002

Yes i'm using style xp. I'm wondering if it's needed though. I use different appearance, than what they come with, for my wallpaper and have not gone through Style XP lately.

**edit** opps, you're talking about icons. I just right click and change icons when I can or use E-icons or Iconpackager.

Same here - I don't have invisible icons - but have them placed sort of at random on the protruding cubes. If you want to do that, make sure that Autoarrange and Align to Grid are not checked. Then - put the icons wherever you want them.

LS

E-Icons DT

Well, I got E-Icons and Style XP downloaded and I'm using E icons now.I saw 3 bad reviews on Iconpackager so I didn't bother,what do you guys think about that one? E-Icons says they can't change start menu icons,will Style XP change start menu icons?Nice DT ThA I like the motion blur looks like she's moving or is it me?

Hey Lynch

Here is my attempt at the dragon wallpaper in red. I just noticed a stray red dot on the left. That wasn't there in the photoshop file - must have been a stray dot during JPEG conversion. Let me know if this is what you were talking about...

Sleek_and_Sporty_Red_Dragon1280.jpg

LS_Dragons

Hey Lynch...

Yeah - I thought you might have meant the yin/yang. That would be much harder - without the original PSD file (if he even did it in Photoshop. Need layers etc to get the 3D look.

LS_Dragons

PS - I decided not to use this WP either.

aug6ththumb.JPG

Theme: k10k

Icons: Acuarela

Idea...I tried to make my computer have the same color of Olive Oil with a touch of cute(ness) .... i know.. it sounds.. uhhh......something sedative would say... hahah...

but well...notice the BRIGHT GREEN BOX in the bottom middle of my desktop ..... made me do it...