[Desktops] 2002

Admin

How did you make so that your IBf shows a small preveiw of the photo?

Thanks!

Welcome to the board Hottt.

It wasn't IBF showing a small preview, it was people making their own preview. It makes it a little easier on dialup users. :D

well Mr. Admin how the hell do you do it Mr admin sedative sir!!!!!! :):rolleyes::D:D

Lynchknot, thats strange, you have your screen res at 500x375? :)

heh, I know you resized it, makes the screenie blurred. You can link externally for the real sized screenshots.

Hey Babis, I'm hiding the icon labels on the 3 bottom ones. The top icon is labeled "8". Is there a way to have icons without labels? or maybe i'll go to the character map and put something cool like Ù .**opps, that's supposed to be Omega, it's not showing correctly here.

WOW Lynchknot. I really like your mod of the wallpaper. Check out my current DT. I hacked KOL's MM visual style for a dragon start button - and then made some dragon icons (along top of screen). I had the icons set to 128x128 -- but that totally fu$#s up that start menu - so back to 64x64. Makes the dragons inside a bit hard to recognize. Anyway - my post is because of the similarity of our DT.

LS_Dragons

July Dragon DT

Hey that looks really good. I have changed some things around in my taskbar - cleaned it up a little. I got rid of the icon labels since there are only two now. I think I have my icons at 96 -looks ok in the start menu. I alternate between the amber dragon and the plain - depends on my mood. I'm wondering if someone can change it to a traditional red and black on the yin-yang.

Have you tried creating a 'transparent' GIF -- turn into icon -- set the transparent icon for the Trash Empty icon. I have not tried this - but it should work. If you can't make a transparent icon - make one with only 1 or 2 pixels colored a neutral grey. that might work.

LS_Dragons