[Desktops] 2002

July Desktops

If you plan to img-embed your desktop, please try to keep it at/under 1024x768 and under 60k (It's recommended that you link it externally if your resolution is larger or if the filesize is bigger)

Include your screenshot with text - such as theme name, icon name, wallpaper name, and the relevant links to them. This saves other users asking you questions or sending you a PM requesting items.

Check your hosted image works before posting - Geocities, Tripod and MSN Communities are not good. Try getting an account at Netfirms

If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it.

(sorry for the earlier accidental deletion of this thread, repost your desktop if you have already posted in this thread)

I guess i will get this thread going again :rolleyes:

desktop3small.jpg

( Click on thumbnail to see full version )

Visual style : Watercolor, small hacks by me

Background : from desktopgirls.com, don't exactly remember which one

winamp : watercolor ergo

:)

Blackwar

lynchknot, you crack me up.

Taskbar: Browsers, Downloaders, Groups, Photoshops, Mail, Players, Words, kodak, Ebay. Two connections one of which doesn't work.

Hey, Nice Backyard! Excellent photograpgy!

LOL I'm not sure but, I think I have two icons because I connect to MSN two ways. The other user of this computer likes MSN Explorer - I hate it. I called MSN and did a manual install. After the free 6 months are up i'll probably go fast! :)