SP1.cab

ClauSoft

I've slipstreamed SP1 on my XP HE CD (worked fine..) and I've put HE on my multi boot DVD but when I'm trying to install HE from the DVD says SP1.cab found 0 value in *.sif file (I will attach tomorrow the picture with error). The installation stops in the moment when it supposes to start to copy files from the DVD to the hard drive.

I'm using a RAID array but it is not working even if I try with WMWare (with no raid installed on my virtual machine..of course)

It is very strange because if I burn only the image containing HE directory + boot sector of HE everything is fine.

I must also say that the boot sector points exactly into the directory SETUP\xp\HOME where are my files for HE. So it is not a boot sector problem.

Do you have any idea?

• 2 weeks later...

In sfarsit un conational pe forum. Bine ai venit. Si acum sa trecem la problema. Ce dimensiune are imaginea creata? Am citit de cand sunt membru pe aici ca s-ar putea sa fie de la dimeniune (peste 2GB). Cica sunt probleme cu dvd-urile create care au peste 2GB. Oricum este o chestie ciudata. Ai facut cumva un AIO-DVD?

In sfarsit un conational pe forum. Bine ai venit. Si acum sa trecem la problema. Ce dimensiune are imaginea creata? Am citit de cand sunt membru pe aici ca s-ar putea sa fie de la dimeniune (peste 2GB). Cica sunt probleme cu dvd-urile create care au peste 2GB. Oricum este o chestie ciudata. Ai facut cumva un AIO-DVD?

aha ! :):rolleyes:

aha ! :):rolleyes:

He says:

Welcome to the forum. Let's talk about the problem. What's the size of created image? I'v readed on the forum somewhere that there can be a problem related to the image size (if bigger than 2GB). Did you try (do you try) to create a AIO - DVD?

• 1 month later...

First of all...the language for this forum is English, if you want to say something in Romanian..feel free to use PM.D And YES, I've made AIO-DVD and the size is about 3Gb.

I repeat: If I'm using ONLY one or two OS it works fine. Probably you're right, it is a problem that the image is bigger than 2Gb. How can I solve this problem? CDImage claims to support DVD images (that means the image could have at least 4.3Gb, of course) :

aha ! :rolleyes::D

He says:

Welcome to the forum. Let's talk about the problem. What's the size of created image? I'v readed on the forum somewhere that there can be a problem related to the image size (if bigger than 2GB). Did you try (do you try) to create a AIO - DVD?

Nice one! very nice work!....lmao.. :)

It wont be the size of the Image file or either how many operating systems u have on disc. My DVD disc is currently 4.2gig and has 37 different versions of operating systems on and all work, dam that took a while to install each one :S...So this is a tough one