Post your WinPE desktop shots

likuidkewl

Superbikkel: What version did you you use Narts or Microsoft. If you used MS you certainly spent a ton of time messing with plugins. That is a great layout also did you write the code for it? Nice work.

APE is not a plugin.

I think it will be hard to implement at any other location that where we use it. It heavily interacts with a server to store some data for example.

Also, as I made this partially during working time, and for my company, I think they will be less then pleased when I distribute APE.

Some of our competititors would like to have it (in fact: have asked me for it). But I'd like to hang on to my job for a little while longer :)

BTW: It's based on plain WinPE 1.2, not BART's.

That's impressive! I didn't know that someone could do something like that with PE. Did this take a long time? Erf, too bad for me, I'm not working on PE for something the users could use, just for something that does all the work automatically...so I just don't need something beautiful and user-friendly like APE.

Did it take a long time????

Between the first version and the last version is about 1,5 years.

Everytime my collegues or I came up with something that we wanted in PE, and I integrated it.

It is coded in Visual Basic, and it uses no plugins like Bart does.

Before you all think I'm just bragging here: I have on occasion looked how Bart did it.

People, POST LINKS to the humongous images that screw up our tables... PLZ POST LINKS!!!!  :)

Well what size would you like them? Since there is no suggested size in the rules..

I try to keep mine at 800x600 or lower.

3. Please do not post large screenshots in threads. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own webspace if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

Outstanding work, I am trying to create a similar one for work. Can you at least post some lessons learned for the rest of us trying to get where you are?

There is alot of examples here on how to make some headway using hta's/batchfiles and the like. :)

APE is not a plugin.

I think it will be hard to implement at any other location that where we use it. It heavily interacts with a server to store some data for example.

Also, as I made this partially during working time, and for my company, I think they will be less then pleased when I distribute APE.

Some of our competititors would like to have it (in fact: have asked me for it). But I'd like to hang on to my job for a little while longer :)

No worries my boy, however not much use posting your so called creation if you cannot part your knowledge on how you made this for everyone else here?

APE is not a plugin.

No worries my boy, however not much use posting your so called creation if you cannot part your knowledge on how you made this for everyone else here?

Topic is "Post your screenshots", not "Post your knowledge".

I cannot post APE but I can help anyone with a specific question on how to get something working (if I know how).

So: want to know something: ask!

Only if it compromises intelectual property of my employer, or it can cause economical damage to my employer I will not answer.