Windows Installer Helper Utility

xper

I thought some one would give some feedback on my request.

Hi Benjamin,

I would have, but those are features I have no experience with so far ... you on the other hand seem to know a lot about them so why don´t you do it your way and let us critisize it afterwards ? :rolleyes:

Just kidding :)

Bye,

Alex

that was my question to...

The page cannot be found 
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.kalytta.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:
Microsoft Support

Anyone with a link? i would thank you :)

love your prog, microsoft has much to learn from u :rolleyes:

don't know is this would be a big job, but you not are going to make more changes to the command variables, u could maybe create a little GUI prog that helps create the file?? it's a little heavy to understand for n00bs :) i understood the first one's used in 1.x just an idea, or if some other programmer on the forum could do it??

Welcome back, Benjamin. Hope your trip went well!

I have a couple other comments/suggestions for the installation page...

How about the ability to collapse the root trees via the ini file? I've only seen settings for collapsing the subtrees. Perhaps something like:

collapsed=1

...for each main section?

Hrrmph. I had one more thing, but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe I'll remember after a few cups of coffee.

@mastrboy

wihu.exe /?

should give you the majority of switches.

@sfamonkey

I've tested running it from SVPCACK.INF, CMDLINES.TXT, GUIRUNONCE, RUNONCEEX and from CDROM for all of the above as well.

@visaversa

his website is working over here.....